HPRCS System Support
Kodiak accounts are available to Baylor faculty, graduate and undergraduate students. To request an account, contact HPRCS@baylor.edu. Students should have their faculty sponsor request the account on the student's behalf. Accounts are also available to non-Baylor individuals who are collaborating with Baylor researchers. Once your account is created, you should receive an email with your username and your account's initial password that you will use to log in to Kodiak.
By using Baylor HPC resources, you agree to the Baylor Technology Usage Policy.
Kodiak Beginner's Guide
New users with little or no experience with Linux or Unix-like environments might want to first read the Kodiak Beginner's Guide. It discusses the basics needed to use Kodiak. While it is not meant to be a comprehensive tutorial on Linux usage, it will hopefully be enough for you to get started.
Kodiak User's Guide
For information and instructions on compiling and running programs on Kodiak, see the Kodiak User's Guide. It goes into more detail on Kodiak's architecture, discusses compiling software, and submitting jobs to run on Kodiak using the batch system.
- How do I request assistance and approval for a technology system?
- Any technology hardware, software, or service purchased or licensed by campus departments must be reviewed and approved by ITS before implementation. You can get more details here.
- How can I get Linux installed on my computer?
- How can I get the CrashPlan backup client installed on my Linux system?
- I need help with some other Linux/Unix issue.
- For assistance with Linux related issues, contact HPRCS staff for support.
Online Documentation (External)
- Intel Fortran Compiler
- Intel C/C++ Compiler
- Intel Math Kernel Libraries, BLAS & LAPACK
- Intel MKL Link Line Advisor
- MPI Commands and API (Open MPI)
- MPI Commands and API (MVAPICH2)